Thank you for your interest in the joining the community gardens! Please read over the garden information and rules before beginning the application process. If garden spaces are currently full, we still encourage those who wish to obtain a garden plot to submit an application as each year has a turnover of gardeners who for one reason or another are not coming back for the next season.
ALL GARDENERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING FAMILIAR WITH AND OBEYING ALL GARDEN RULES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com
Community Garden Program provides:
- Water (regulated by the city and weather conditions)
- Free, unlimited mulch for pathways
- Tools & wheelbarrows on site
Gardeners are responsible for:
- Annual program participation fee
- 4 hours (or more) of community service assistance for the garden per plot per year
- A clearly worked, weeded and harvested plot all growing season
- Clear, weed-free, mulched pathways around their plot
- Organic fertilizer
- Sprinklers or drip irrigation systems
- Hand tools
- Any additional plot needs
- Maintaining current address, phone numbers and email addresses with garden board
Garden rules may be read as a PDF here: new-2017-garden-rules
Garden Code of Conduct may be read as a PDF here: Garden Code of Conduct
Please read the rules carefully. It is a significant commitment of time and energy to be part of a community garden.
Ready to Apply?
Garden Application – Garden Application 2017
Garden Waiver – Must send with application – Garden Waiver
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to another great year in the garden and having you join us!